Mr. Alok KhannaED – Information Systems,
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
IndianOil is an integrated energy major with presence in almost all the streams of oil, gas, petrochemicals and alternative energy sources.
Mr. D. P. KakaraparthiSolutions Architect,
Amazon Internet Services Pvt. Ltd.
Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL) offers AWS’ reliable and scalable cloud computing services in India.
Mithi Software Technologies
The Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas has permitted IndianOil to charter ships for its own oil import. To charter a ship, IOCL uses a tendering process driven by email. The process deals with extremely high-value transactions and is very sensitive to Reliable and ON TIME delivery of email (since a lot of tender submissions happen in the last few minutes before closing time).
Any delay in receiving email or loss of email could mean a loss of huge sums of money, besides the loss of face for IOCL
The sensitive and classified nature of these emails and attachments implies the need for a very SECURE platform to ensure that these emails are stored SAFELY and accessible only by AUTHORIZED personnel.
Why Mithi SkyConnect was chosen by IOCL:
IOCL chose the Mithi SkyConnect cloud business email platform to drive this critical business process for its
- Robustness backed by an SLA
- Lightening fast mail delivery
- High-security coverage at multiple layers
In this webinar, speakers from IOCL will share the core benefits they derived from their experience with this platform.
Speakers from AWS will cover why the shared security model on the cloud platform makes the whole solution so secure and how PSUs and Governments can now move their critical workloads to the cloud in the India region.
In this webinar, we will speak about
- The best practices, how to’s and key criteria while choosing and deploying a business email solution for your organisation
- How email archiving and ediscovery can help with business intelligence, supervision, improving quality of communication, and more
- IOCL’s story of using email for ship chartering
- Why the cloud is secure and how PSUs/Governments can benefit from the cloud
- You Ask We Answer