Viewed 836 Times 0 Comments Date : 24.03.2017
Yes, sure we can! The process is as follows:
- We will request you for your domain name, e.g. mypersonaldomain.com. We strongly recommend that the domain you provide to us for evaluation setup, should not be an already live domain currently in production use.
- We will confirm ownership of that domain and ask you to confirm that you have access to change DNS records.
- We would create, configure and test the domain on our setup.
- We would then hand over a document with details on the DNS changes to be done and the steps on configuring and using your access devices and clients.
- In this mode of evaluation, you will get complete access to the “Application manager console” for provisioning and administering your domain.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes (0) / No (0)